Music through bluetooth.

OriginalCyn

Reaction score
Go to your android market and download "Super BT Mono Free Trial" before purchasing "Super BT Mono Pro". Make sure your bluetooth is turned on and connected; start your music app, go to new app and click "Turn On Super Mono". I found it didn't work initially with my older bluetooth but did imediately after first hitting the "Turn Off Super Mono" button followed with the "Turn On Super Mono" button. This program works great and I'll definitely spend the $5.99 for the full version! I'm so happy something finally works and I didn't have to purchase a new BT! Hopefully it works for you! =)

sheriduh

Reaction score
Go to your android market and download "Super BT Mono Free Trial" before purchasing "Super BT Mono Pro". Make sure your bluetooth is turned on and connected; start your music app, go to new app and click "Turn On Super Mono". I found it didn't work initially with my older bluetooth but did imediately after first hitting the "Turn Off Super Mono" button followed with the "Turn On Super Mono" button. This program works great and I'll definitely spend the $5.99 for the full version! I'm so happy something finally works and I didn't have to purchase a new BT! Hopefully it works for you! =)

Thanks for the tip OriginalCyn. That is just what I needed, too. The quality of the sound isn't great, but that could be my BT. I want to ditch the corded headphones for working out because I am always hitting the cord and am afraid my phone will go flying. Awesome app! dancedroid

OriginalCyn

Reaction score
I'm so happy to hear I was able to help someone, sheriduh because I myself couldn't find any answers besides spending money on a new bluetooth! ;)

wwspic36

Reaction score
I installed Super Mono BT pro for my Droid Pro. I can not see the entire screen. I can not check or uncheck the three sentences. When I tilt to landscape the app does not move. I don't know if it will work if I can not turn it on.