Music through bluetooth.

Mr.Coupe

Reaction score
I would like to know if there's a way so I could listen to my music through my bluetooth earpiece? I get bored at work and am allowed to listen to my own music, but hearing it with the speaker drains the battery. Any help is thankful. Thanks in advanced for any help.

Ricky C.

cyber3d

Reaction score
I believe all new BT sets have the ADAP protocal. That's what you need. I have a Plantronics 855 stereo BT ear bud system and it works very well for audio. Decent for speech not so for high fidelity music.

OP
Mr.Coupe

Mr.Coupe

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. I currently have a Motorola H12. Is there an app that will allow me to do this?

Ricky C.

pb8185

Reaction score
I think you mean A2DP, although ADAP might be some crazy new technology I haven't heard of.

skidemn

Reaction score
I would like to know if there's a way so I could listen to my music through my bluetooth earpiece? I get bored at work and am allowed to listen to my own music, but hearing it with the speaker drains the battery. Any help is thankful. Thanks in advanced for any help.

Ricky C.

You could also use a bluetooth receiver with powered speakers which is what I use on my desk. I have a Y adapter in between my desktop speakers and my computer which allows the bluetooth adapter to plug in.

OP
Mr.Coupe

Mr.Coupe

Reaction score
You could also use a bluetooth receiver with powered speakers which is what I use on my desk. I have a Y adapter in between my desktop speakers and my computer which allows the bluetooth adapter to plug in.

Well I walk around a lot so it would have to be through my earpiece bluetooth. I have a desk, but when I'm on it I have no need to listen to my music because I have an MP3 player there. When I leave my desk I'm checking inventory and new merchandise for hours and putting in onto it's place in the huge stockroom. So I walk around back there. Which is why I want to be able to hear in through my H12 Earpiece bluetooth. I listened to my music a few times with the speaker, but my battery was drained after so I'd rather use the bluetooth. Thanks for helping me out guys. Please keep your thoughts coming.

Ricky C.

Raeuber

Reaction score
I bought Motorola S305 headphones. Music sounds great and you can even answer phone calls on them. They mute the song on your droid when the phone rings. After you hang up the phone, the song resumes at the spot where it was stopped. And all that without having to take your droid out of your pocket or desk drawer. Great!

trevorparsons

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just being an idiot, but when looking around online at various BT headsets and their specs, I don't see any retailers listing A2DP for any of the models (except the Blueant Q1).

Can someone possibly post a list of BT headsets that include A2DP for us??

RLJSlick

Reaction score
You can also try the very cool Motorola Motorokr EQ5 Bluetooth speakers. I have it and it sounds great. It's rechargeable and work really well with the Droid.

mkietzma

Reaction score
I just purchased mororokr s9-hd today and they work great with the droid. they DO support A2DP. They paired instantly and allow me to make and tak calls from them (I bought them for my walk towork every morning)

nuguy

Reaction score
Seriously, the op has asked a specific question, and every answer is to go buy something??? Or use some different hardware?

This is a bluetooth profile issue, one is missing.

This is standard on all win mobile phones, and it's stupid that in order to listen to any audio except a phone call that you need a stereo bt, or a wired device, or a car - essentially no noise unless you listen in stereo...

OP
Mr.Coupe

Mr.Coupe

Reaction score
nuguy knows what I'm asking and talking about, BTW thanks dude. Are there any solutions out there for me?

Ricky C.

nuguy

Reaction score
Not that I know of, it was a search that lead me to your post...