Music stopping?

michealwk1

Reaction score
Hey, I've been listening to music on my pro and sometimes during the middle of the song it will just stop playing. Can someone help me with this? Thanks

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

google123

Reaction score
Does it seem to stop playing about 2 or so minutes after the screen goes black? Check the stock task manager and remove music player from the auto-end tasks list.

OP
M

michealwk1

Reaction score
Thanks so much! That was exactly it. I feel like an idiot

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

hotkoko

Reaction score
Same thing happennd to me

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

Western

Reaction score
Thank You Google123! This was driving me CRAZY! However, I still have several apps that continue to self-start/load and will not auto-end. I think this contributes to my poor battery performance.

jacksoukup42

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy s4
I have the same thing happening on my galaxy s4 and I have 2 task killer apps and my music is on the ignore auto kill list for both. Is there something I'm missing?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
On apps like power amp,(idk which music player you're using) you can go into the settings and set it to not "unload" and give it a higher level of importance..

jacksoukup42

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy s4
On apps like power amp,(idk which music player you're using) you can go into the settings and set it to not "unload" and give it a higher level of importance..
I run on the standard S4 music. Not the Google play music or anything. The one that just says music and has the blue circle icon. Under that's settings there is nothing for setting it's priority. And it used to not crash like this