Music problem?

xWHOOPINx

Reaction score
so i dragged all my music into the my_music folder on the sd card and for some reason when i use the droid music player and search under artist it will say something like my_music 11 of 1016, and doesnt tell me any of the songs ? also there is no cover art for any of my albums can anyone help me out pls :D:icon_ banana:

R

Romple

so i dragged all my music into the my_music folder on the sd card and for some reason when i use the droid music player and search under artist it will say something like my_music 11 of 1016, and doesnt tell me any of the songs ? also there is no cover art for any of my albums can anyone help me out pls :D:icon_ banana:

I'll take a stab at it and say your ID3 tags aren't in order. The Droid (like basically everything that plays music these days) checks the file's ID3 tag for information (Artist, album, song, etc...)

So if your tags are empty or wrong you'll get random stuff.

there's a lot of programs and apps for PC/Android to auto-tag things. I bought mp3tagger (for my Droid) and it works pretty well. Will tag and download album art automatically.

Mp3tag for PC works pretty well too.