Music on the Razr Maxx

Klaista2k

Reaction score
I have an Iphone4s and am thinking about exchanging it for a Maxx.

The one thing I really like about the Iphone is the music quality, and how easy it is to sync my itunes.

If I did get Maxx is it easy to put music onto the phone? Also how's the quality?

Papasmurf

Reaction score
You might want to get some playlist going in windows media player. Another alternative is software like doubletwist to sync with the phone. I personally use WMP, but its all preference. Some I hear still use iTunes with 3rd party iTunes agent to sync certain playlist as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
K

Klaista2k

Reaction score
How's the quality of the music?

I'm sure it's not as good as the Iphone, but is at least pretty good?

detroitwilly

Reaction score
you don't put music on a razr maxx, you stream your whole library using Google Music. With 4G blasting, it plays very smooth.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
+1 for Google Music and you can sync most of your iTunes library unless any of the music have DRMs attached...

Papasmurf

Reaction score
Yeah Google music is amazing. My problem with Google music is I'm still arranging my playlist and albums. Haha. Out of 6000 tracks I might have done about 1000 or so since last August. Don't know why they are all over the place. They are have the id on then in my WMP. Oh well....

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
How's the quality of the music?

I'm sure it's not as good as the Iphone, but is at least pretty good?

Lmao^^^^

Simply Amazing ...
Essentially Stunning,
Motorola Droid Razr---->Minimum<-----:)
Tapped via Red Xparent Pro>:-!

Papasmurf

Reaction score
IPod inside really means nothing special. Sound is as good as the software that drives it pairs with the hardware that delivers it. IMO the RAZR is top notch and has one if the best music equalizers I've seen on a phone/mp3 player. Pair it with 3rd party software and a good set of headphones and its pure heaven. Anything is possible with DROID..... anything

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Music sounds awesome when I connect it to my cars sound system or headphones ...

Screw iPod and iPhones....

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
I'm just assuming since the Iphone has the built in IPOD it's probably got the best audio quality.

Without checking into actual hardware and software comparisons between the two, I wouldn't make that assumption. Don't let marketing and hearsay decide for you.

danimal00

Reaction score
I don't have unlimited data or always available wifi, so I downloaded Isyncr wifi and their rocket player. Works flawlessly and sounds great!

umpire.20

Reaction score
Need a little help

I recently purchased the MAXX. I've gone into my laptop (Windows Media Player) and synced my music onto the phone.

1. It put the music "on the phone" rather than onto the memory card.
  2. I use either Play Music or My Music to listen to tunes. Only one tune plays. How do I get the phone to play more than 1 tune at a time?
  3. Should I just "copy" the music over to the memory card, or go back into Windows and re-sync to that location? (I didn't realize it would go onto the phone's memory area).
  4. Typically, I do not stream music.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.