Music Help

mesii23

Reaction score
New to the RAZR family from a series of iPhones. My only problem that I have run into so far has been music.

I have gone through a slew of different players and have currently settled on Winamp.

However, I have one issue that I can't seem to figure out. I download a couple of talk radio shows on the net to listen to while i drive. The tracks are usually ab hour or so in length. Whenever i get a call or pause to step out of the car, the track restarts at the beginning which is super annoying.

So, is there a way to prevent this from happening like maybe a setting that i am missing or something?

Also any additional music player recommendations from anyone?

Thanks

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
Winamp might not support remembering location of track, but I've never even tries that app so i can't say for sure.

I used poweramp & it seems to restart last track at the point it was paused(it even did for me yesterday from a titanium restore after a phone swap). I've also used n7 player which I know remembers last track but I never noticed if it remembered track location as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forum Runner

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I use poweramp also and it always picks up where it left off whether it is the middle of a track or not...after phone calls, spoken navigation, even days later if I haven't used it, it still picks up where it left off. It also has equalizer settings among other settings.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

Zandar

Reaction score
I use Google Music and it'll remember where I stopped, plus you get free cloud storage for up to 20,000 songs (and can access them from any computer with a browser). Also, it lets Google delve itself deeper into my psyche so that I can become part of the hive collective once they take over the world.

OP
M

mesii23

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, PowerAmp seems to be doing the trick so I'll run the trial on it.

A question to Zandar, does Google Music play well with a mostly iTunes library?

Zandar

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, PowerAmp seems to be doing the trick so I'll run the trial on it.

A question to Zandar, does Google Music play well with a mostly iTunes library?
It won't synch with an iTunes library that I know of, but you can use all of the songs in your iTunes library for upload (I believe; not 100% on that since I avoid iTunes like it's a swarm of bees and I have their queen in my pocket).

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I use poweramp also and it always picks up where it left off whether it is the middle of a track or not...after phone calls, spoken navigation, even days later if I haven't used it, it still picks up where it left off. It also has equalizer settings among other settings.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

Poweramp rocks... I don't use iTunes, so i haven't had the issue of needing to work with iTunes... I'm sure its coming

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!