Multitap on Droid Eris

estilo

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just wondering if old-fashioned multi-tap texting is available on the Eris. I know there's been advances made but some of us are just used to it. I've always found multitap conventional for short replies, especially times requiring numbers, instead of having to push a separate button just to access numbers.

So does the Droid Eris allow this? I'm sure it has the capability to support it.

OP
E

estilo

Reaction score
Just the old style of texting...where you have to push the number 4 once to type the letter "G". No predictive texting.

Can this be done on the Eris' numeric pad?

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Can't do it on the Eris because the number keys and letter keys aren't integrated together like on a regular flip phone. Also, the Eris does not support multi-touch.

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just wondering if old-fashioned multi-tap texting is available on the Eris. I know there's been advances made but some of us are just used to it. I've always found multitap conventional for short replies, especially times requiring numbers, instead of having to push a separate button just to access numbers.

So does the Droid Eris allow this? I'm sure it has the capability to support it.

Ultra Keyboard does EXACTLY what you want and people dont realize its the best keyboard app around. You can make it a full keyboard or compact it down to what you are talking about