Multiple Calendars - Sync from Outlook?

Bogus Exception

Reaction score
TIA for helping!

Situation:
- MS Outlook on the desktop, with 6 calendars, personal is the primary.
- Outlook 2010 on desktop.
- Has a BB now, but I assured him that Android can do this... :)

Desired:
- See all 6 calendars distinctly. In other words, not flatten them like Google Calendar does, then re-syncs all calenders to all calendars.
- Have a clean, unified view of all calendars.
- Have the portable also able to do 1 way sync TO local Outlook calendars (GC only allows GC to be primary in case of conflict).

Problem:
- Google Calendar will merge all calendars together, then do the stupidest thing: sync all calendar events on all calendard to all sync's calendars. Seriously.
- I don't know how to use separate calendars in Goole from separate accounts (6 separate Google users) in a way that will allow

Any ideas? I'd really like to teach this BB user that Android really is better, but I can't find a way!

TIA!!!

pat
:)

kpaske

Reaction score
I've been trying to figure out how to do this as well. So far the best idea I've come up with is to figure out how to copy all of the events from my multiple personal calendars into my google calendar, then if I create events on the portable, they'll sync with the google calendar in outlook and I'll have to manually copy them into the correct personal calendar.

Not ideal by any means, but it'll work until I figure something else out. If you do find a solution please share!