Multimedia Station for DROID by Motorola

Zippster

Reaction score
This probably makes it to my most wanted list even before the car holder as I have a GPS in it right now.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah this accessory is much more wanted then the car holder. Seeing as the car holder may or may not come with the charger, kinda dumb in my opinion if it doesnt.

fonix

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea how customizable the screen on the DROID is when it's in the cradle? I see it's got the time, weather, etc...that's a lot more than what my Storm has when it's in the dock, so I'm not complaining, I'm just curious.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an idea how customizable the screen on the DROID is when it's in the cradle? I see it's got the time, weather, etc...that's a lot more than what my Storm has when it's in the dock, so I'm not complaining, I'm just curious.

haven't heard anything about that... did you see any videos of it yet? from what i saw, they are all the same..

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah the prive has NEVER been set that high, original thoughts on price were 49.99. I would never buy anything that expensive just so it call have all those things in one place.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
It was just pointed out in another thread that you will not be able to use either of the docks if you have a case on the Droid (unless you are willing to take it on and off constantly).

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was just pointed out in another thread that you will not be able to use either of the docks if you have a case on the Droid (unless you are willing to take it on and off constantly).

That's what I figured, because they use small magnets to get it to work, so it doesn't mess up anything else on the phone.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

That's what I figured, because they use small magnets to get it to work, so it doesn't mess up anything else on the phone.

Since the magnets may need to directly contacting the phone, I wonder if dock apapters will work.