Multimedia Deck

extr3m3

Reaction score
I just got the multimedia deck and currently my droid is covered with bodyglove casing. Now, every time i charge it on my deck i have to remove everything. Kinda frustrating, But does anyone have any recommendation case wise? I love the multimedia deck but its just the removing the casing or glove that i hate.

MJ5150

Reaction score
Me too, so I ditched the Body Glove. As much as I loved the BG, it made the phone look like an old Motorola MicroTAC.

-Mike

turbo325ii

Reaction score
The cases for these things are retarded. I got one in the "bundle" but traded it for the dock and never looked back. Ditch the case, it doesnt fit worth a darn and affects the slide quality...

cuskit

Reaction score
I just got the multimedia deck and currently my droid is covered with bodyglove casing. Now, every time i charge it on my deck i have to remove everything. Kinda frustrating, But does anyone have any recommendation case wise? I love the multimedia deck but its just the removing the casing or glove that i hate.
If you are looking for a multimedia dock that doesn't require removing your cover, try the MIKRADLE. Not a true "dock" you need to use your usb cable, but it has the magnet and works with all the covers, jackets and skins. It's made to enable the Multimedia Mode on your Droid. Search accessories here in the forums for more on the MIKRADLE. Feedback from all those buying is awesome! Photo shows the Droid wearing the Motorola SnapOn Gel Cover. Body Glove and most others DO NOT require removal.

MOTOROLA DROID MULTIMEDIA DOCK MIKRADLE (MAHOGANY) NEW! - eBay (item 140367436991 end time Jan-12-10 14:08:30 PST)

Attachments

• CherryFace.jpg
    CherryFace.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 265
  • MahoganySide.jpg
    MahoganySide.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 246
  • OakFace.jpg
    OakFace.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 221
  • WalnutSide.jpg
    WalnutSide.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 244
  • Group.jpg
    Group.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 242

silverx10

Reaction score
lol, I honestly have no idea how to feel about that li'l wooden dock.

's like two entirely different eras meeting up in the middle, and neither one wants to give on the style front.

The thread below has a guy selling mounts at roughly the same price that, to quote Hot Fuzz, is keeping with the DROID's rustic aesthetic. ;)

tha]-[acksaw

Reaction score

I have the same problem. I'm kinda bummed about it. Same issue with the Car Mount. It's a real shame cause I like the case.

I've seen a few leather cases where the phone just sits inside it and it has a flap over the top with magnets to keep it locked. They look like they might be a nice option.

I do have to admit. After having the case for a month or more, and then taking it off to mount into the Dock, it's kinda nice using the phone without the case. It's much smaller, and feels a bit better.

I need to start looking for a new case.

turbo325ii

Reaction score
I dont see a good case working out for the droid... Unless they make one that doesnt allow you to use the slide function anymore.

cuskit

Reaction score
lol, I honestly have no idea how to feel about that li'l wooden dock.

's like two entirely different eras meeting up in the middle, and neither one wants to give on the style front.

The thread below has a guy selling mounts at roughly the same price that, to quote Hot Fuzz, is keeping with the DROID's rustic aesthetic. ;)
Can you point me to the post your refer to here " The thread below has a guy selling mounts at roughly the same price that, to quote Hot Fuzz, is keeping with the DROID's rustic aesthetic. "

Thanks. Cuskit