Multi Window apps Verizon(list?)

twinsfan1313

Reaction score
Is there a list of Apps that work on the Verizon Galaxy note 2.
For example, I use ColorNote and QuickPic, and both show up on Multi-window,
I was just wondering what other apps are out there you have found.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Are you rooted? Currently rooted has options.. Most Roms include all apps to multi window functions.

⚡Take Note2 BK's here.. ⚡

OP
T

twinsfan1313

Reaction score
Yes rooted... but was just wondering what apps out there have added multi window already.....

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Custom Roms have multi built in..Any app you have can go to multi ...Also there is a thread I can find that has app for multi but you might need to be on certain rooted base...

Batman8

Reaction score
Sorry to go a little off topic here but can someone help me out with the Multiview hack to add all apps?...I just used the editing method for adding all apps to the multiview window. All the steps went fine, but now that I'm done I can't get Multiview to work AT ALL! It does absolutley NOTHING. I am on stock 4.1.1, rooted with unlocked bootloader and I have a nandroid backup that I made just before attempting this, but since everything else on my Note 2 is still working I'm waiting and hoping that someone out there knows what's going on and has a fix for it.

Here are the steps that I took:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Download modified odex file (multiwindow.zip) by hairdewx (mirror), and extract services.odex FlashBarService.odex files. After that copy both files into your device.
  2. Get file manager app that can open the system apps, such as ES File Explorer or Root Explorer that can be found on Play Store.
  3. Mount the system partition as Read/Write (R/W). Mount to R/W and Replace Files
  4. Copy and replace “FlashBarService.odex” to “/system/app” folder, as well as “services.odex” to “/system/framework” folder. If you have difficulty to replace services.odex, reboot your device. In case you experiencing bootloop after replacing services.odex, then you need to pull out and reinsert the battery, if the bootloops remains, just flash the root image with ODIN to fix it.
  5. Reboot your Galaxy Note II.
  6. Open the file manager again, delete “com.sec.android.app.FlashBarService” from “/data/data” folder, then reboot once again.
  7. (Optional) Open “/data/data” folder again, if you find the “/flashbar” folder, just delete it.
Now you should have been able to add any apps to the Multi Window bars on Verizon Galaxy Note 2, and also run two applications at the same time (MultiView). If you can’t find an edit button, it’s likely that you on 240 DPI, just switching back to 320 DPI, edit button will reappears.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it. I did all of these steps with no problems but as mentioned, now I can't get Multiview to work at all. I have tried restarting several times and also did a battery pull but no luck. Please HELP!

musicmelanie3

Reaction score
Yes rooted... but was just wondering what apps out there have added multi window already.....

Try Swapps. And you don't have to be rooted to use. It acts like a multi window. You can select just the apps you want or it will display a list of all your installed apps. It's in the Play Store.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Droid Forums