Multi Boot for Droid 2 Global

Timmer1992

Reaction score
I would like to install two ROMs on my D2G so that when i need to take a picture i can switch to CM7 and when im not i can go back to MIUI, i know there was an app for that but it doesnt support d2g yet any way i could do this?

stillwaiting

Reaction score
I would like to install two ROMs on my D2G so that when i need to take a picture i can switch to CM7 and when im not i can go back to MIUI, i know there was an app for that but it doesnt support d2g yet any way i could do this?

not that i know of.

OP
T

Timmer1992

Reaction score

Yea I have that but when i run it tells me the droid 2 global is not supported but i can set it up manually by entering:
What Device I have: Droid 2 Global
What is your sdcard block:
What is your systems size in mb:
what is your data's size in mb:
What is your caches size in mb:

I dont have any of that info,if someone gives it to me ill try to see if it works, I have MIUI ROM for D2G, if u need info from me or if u can tell me where i can find it please?

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Why switch back and forth? Grab the 8/15/2011 nightly build of CM7, flash it over your current install of CM7, and the camera is fixed and numerous other things. I flash nighties almost every day, and so far the 8/16 build has been the only one to cause problems.
http://www.revnumbers.info/d2g.html

stillwaiting

Reaction score
Ya that's the build I'm running and haven't had a problem with it yet

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Byakushiki

Reaction score
At this point, it's still fine to simply switch roms through nandroid backups. Not really a problem since you're not changing much, just the system partition. As long as the kernel remains the same, there are no problems. I swap between Fenom, MIUI, and Cyanogenmod without a hitch other than a slightly elongated boot time. Fenom is android 2.2, for the record.