Droid 2 Global unrooted with Liberty installed

Boxer

Reaction score
First let me say thanks to everyone who's helped me before. I've never posted but the people here have been a HUGE help in the mobile modding process.

So I used z4root to root my D2G a few weeks ago and everything went fine. Then I got both clockwork and bootstrapper and I installed fission, it was ok but I reverted back to my backup and installed liberty. Well I was having issues with my overclock app and someother root apps so I went to reroot to see if it helpped. I had to hit google to get Z4 again. (I used 1.1 the first time, it has since gone to 1.3) and installed it but hit the unroot button on accident and now I can't run bootsrtapper or clockwork to make a back up or get to the boot menu so I can flash back to stock. My phone runs fine, it just has Liberty installed and no root because Z4 wont work. Is there anyway to manually get to the boot menu
So I can go back to the way things were? I knew there was bricking risk on the D2G but i've never heard of someone getting stuck with a new rom.

Thanks for the assistance.
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Tdank

Reaction score
You can always download RSDLITE and use the SBF files provided by TBH in these forums.

This will restore it to a stock state.