Mugen 400 mAh Battery

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You might want to edit the title of your thread ;)

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

OP
N

nocaldawg

Reaction score
How so?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

OP
N

nocaldawg

Reaction score
Never mind

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

porcupineli

Reaction score
AMAZING RELEASE i think, i cannot wait for the reviews.:hail:
Mugen deserves a like on their facebook page for that / FYI on their facebook you can get a discount coupon too.

B

bens42608

That's gonna be so ugly. The small EB is already a cow

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

acousticshade

Reaction score
Good God that's gonna take forever to recharge if you drain it, lol. If they could make it the same size as the 2700, I would definately buy it.

tjarvis

Reaction score
Just put in my order, I'll let you all know how the "mother of all batteries" stacks up. Although purchasing sight unseen I may need to bring back the fanny pack to lug the damn thing around.

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
I wonder how thick its gonna be?

You're gonna need a really fat pocket LOL

MUTANTBATTERY.jpg

porcupineli

Reaction score
I have Mugen high capacity extended battery on my other phone (nexus), you know that sort of bulky battery, we make fun of now, and honestly i prefer my phone in terms of shape (and performance) with its Mugen battery rather than with stock battery.:icon_ banana:

And i will tell you why!!! first of all i grew up on huge motorolas and nokias, so for me fitting in the pocket is not a dramatic issue;), but these new smartphones are slim with its slim stock battery, and it is sort of obvious deal, the phone is flat, and you treat it as if it was very fragile, with a slight caution that it might slip, fall, break, etc so at the end of the day its too much attention to the functional gadget, cuz psychologically it feels easy to break!!
BUT when i have my mugen battery in (despite the performace: 3+ days i use it confidently) the shape in the back is nicely round that i actually like it much better how it feels in the palm and follows the shape of the palm compared to stock flat slim phone. i hold it like a brick, it seems solid and manly:p, it works and almost everyone is asking me: WHAT IS THAT??? (usually comes from nice waitresses in bars when the phone is on the table)
So in my opinion, as long as the performance is solid i dont care about bulkyness at all

Last edited:

tjarvis

Reaction score
I have similar thoughts, I think with my d1 and d2 with the Mugen (the tumor) I would have to intentionally drop them. My pinky finger was like a shelf for it. Granted it didn't fit in my pocket, but that's why they make side carry cases. Speaking of cases...I'm looking at getting the nite ize large sideways carry for the beast. Any thoughts on that relevant to possible size (fit) or construction quality?

Sent from rezound