NEWS: Mugen Power batteries 3600mAh for Droid 3

skolar

Reaction score
I had the battery on pre-order from Mugen, it shipped on the 1st of November, got it yesterday, 10th. Battery life on the original battery was horrible, but I do hope this extended battery will increase my usage time between charges, the case fits pretty well and it increases the bulk of the already bulky phone a lot. But it makes it much easier to handle and type on the keyboard, the bulge actually provides good hand support. If you are not happy with the battery life and don't mind a bulkier phone, you should definitely get one. Well worth the price.

caboose73

Reaction score
So hows this battery working for you im looking at getting one and would love to know if its worth the money.

skolar

Reaction score
So hows this battery working for you im looking at getting one and would love to know if its worth the money.

Well, i traded in my droid 3 for an unbranded Razr yesterday, i was having terrible reception problems. The battery was good, it easily doubles your time, however like i said due to my constantly fluctuating reception rate, it was draining my battery like crazy, so i wont go as far as saying it lasted x days as it wont be a good comparison. İt doubled my time between charges, so a definite improvement there. Although be prepared to carry around a brick of a phone, it really makes it bulky. The build quality of the back cover is great though. And the bump on the back fits nice in the palm of your hand when typing and talking. Hope this helps.

caboose73

Reaction score
Well i figured id follow up on this ive had it for a week and Skolar is right it makes the phone bulky but it does improve battery life alot. With my stock battery i could listen to my sirius/xm app for 6hrs straight at work which would bring me down to 10-15% by the time i left. With this new battery it goes down to 60% after 6hrs so im really happy with the performance and the trade off of the bulk with how long it lasts now.