Much simpler guide for rooting (no pc required)

Outlands

Reaction score
I doubt if that works anymore but if you google root glaxy s it should tel lyou how

Yeah, i know. But the problem is that I can't find any root tutorials that are used without a computer. since i dont have my usb cable anymore.

wooddale

Reaction score
Yeah, i know. But the problem is that I can't find any root tutorials that are used without a computer. since i dont have my usb cable anymore.
Thats a problem maybe you can borrow one. Good luck

synctek

Reaction score
I have a Droid 2 (non-global) - paid $50 for it dancedroid. Unfortunately is has 2.3.4 which seems to be the one version of Android OS that has eluded the rooters elite. So my question/s is has anyone tried the OP's code trick to D2? Anyone know whether or not his would work?

wooddale

Reaction score
My has one to I havent found a way yet its embarassing its the only phone in the family not rooted lol

synctek

Reaction score
It's an older phone and I think the folks that may know how have moved on to bigger and better things.
I say unto thee O-Mighty Droid Forum mods, hackers :hail: and anyone else that has ever written anything designed to root a phone; If you find a way to root the Droid 2 running 2.3.4, I promise to eat all of my vegetables!

asdf555

Reaction score
Where do I download all this stuff? Ps my terminal says cant mount cd to tmp or something

Last edited:

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Iv read a bunch of pages...where do i go to root?..is there a one click root app, do i use pc, or the OP thread?
Im on the newest verizon update