Moving Widgets-not to home page

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
I understand how to move a widget to the home page and how to delete them. There is no provision for moving them around on the second, or subsequent pages, is there?
Thanks

tlq

Reaction score
Nope don't think so, it's same way as you would move your icons from page to page.

OP
TxDoc

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
Thanks tlq.

Stigy

Reaction score
If you press and drag a widget to the edge of the screen you should see the screen move and it will allow you to move widgets across different home screens.

I just tried it on my Droid and I just picked it up and dragged the widget to the edge of the screen. The home screens then switched and I was able to place the widget on the adjacent home screen.

OP
TxDoc

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
If you press and drag a widget to the edge of the screen you should see the screen move and it will allow you to move widgets across different home screens.

I just tried it on my Droid and I just picked it up and dragged the widget to the edge of the screen. The home screens then switched and I was able to place the widget on the adjacent home screen.

Thanks Stigy, that will do what I kinda needed! Thank you

omnibus

Reaction score
It's easier to swipe to an alternate home page screen, then go down to the apps page and hold on the icon for your widget and it will move to the alternate home screen.

light3828

Reaction score
When I try this, it just keeps popping back to the Home page. Is it possible you can't move factory installed widgets?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
When I try this, it just keeps popping back to the Home page. Is it possible you can't move factory installed widgets?

Yes it works....Your doing it wrong...

Long Press then move to the edge, hold for a second then it should move to the next screen....well the background moves under you...

Hard to explain.