Moving pictures on phone

Reaction score
Is there a way to move pictures from the camera folder in internal memory to the camera folder on the SD card without using a computer? I have the Droid RAZR Maxx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Is there a way to move pictures from the camera folder in internal memory to the camera folder on the SD card without using a computer? I have the Droid RAZR Maxx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You can do it via the my files app, I do mine through quick pic app, seems to work pretty smoothly, just make sure you're going to sd-ext for the external card.

Either way, if you have a lot of pictures, might be easier and faster via computer.

**Edit**

I forgot, but just verified, that QuickPic has the option to move multiple files at once. Unfortunately you can't move a folder, but you can move all the files inside that folder to a new folder. Can be much faster this way!!

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
Either way, if you have a lot of pictures, might be easier and faster via computer.
I couldn't agree more. If you have Windows 7, plug in your phone, let the drivers load, press CTRL+E twice. Two Windows Explorer windows will show up. Drag one window to the left, let it dock, and the other window to the right, again letting it dock. Select the first folder on the left and the second folder on the right. Select your files, drag and drop from the left window to the right window. Done deal.

OP
NotreDameFan11
Reaction score
I used the quick pic app and it worked great. I knew I could do it with a computer but wanted to know if I could do it right on the phone. Thank you all for the help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
I used the quick pic app and it worked great. I knew I could do it with a computer but wanted to know if I could do it right on the phone. Thank you all for the help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Glad I could be of assistance!! I just started using QuickPic myself after I saw a recommendation on here and I love how fast and easy to use it is!!!