Move pix to sd card easily?

*kallen

Reaction score
Hello,
I have over 1,500 pix (basically the reason I bought this phone, I love taking pix of my daughter!) I can't seem to figure out how to move them to my sd easily, or at all actually. I am afraid that if my phone has a malfunction I'll lose all my photos. Does anyone know an easy way to move them all?

Iggy08

Reaction score
Download "Solid Explorer" it's in Beta 2, but looks great and works perfectly for me! Just copy and past and then delete after a successful transfer (don't cut and paste in case of an error you might loose them)

MJKneuro

Reaction score
You can also connect to a computer as a hard drive and drag and drop from one drive to another as you would any file.

willubmyknight

Reaction score
I actually use Dropbox (the FREE version)...I have it set up to automatically back up my pics & vids to my DropBox account (built-in feature of the Dropbox app). There's probably a lag of about 15 SECONDS depending on connection from the pic/vid being taken to it appearing in my Dropbox account. You can also compare the total number of images on your phone to the total # in your Dropbox account to make sure everything has saved (it also has a failed notification).

Every once and a while I clean out my phone and don't have to worry about accidentally deleting as it's sitting comfortably in my Dropbox...

Iggy08

Reaction score
Speaking of drop box, Google+ (Google Plus) has an auto backup feature for your videos and pictures with no limit. There's almost no lag to it as long as you have a connection. It's saved me when my sd card started acting up, but it resizes it a little I think

sublimewade

Reaction score
I thought mine already saves mine to my sd card automatically. Why doesn't yours ?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

marioval

Reaction score
When you are in the camera app, there is a setting you can choose to save photos to internal storage or external SD. I think it's best to choose external sd. Here is how I do it: I use an app called foldersync to automatically sync my photos on my external sd directly to my pc using FTP. The nice thing about foldersync is I can restrict it by wifi ssid so it will only sync when I am home however I can force a sync at anytime on any network.... My PC then uploads those photos directly to my 4sync cloud account which gives me 15GB for free (dropbox gives 5GB for free).

OP
*kallen

*kallen

Reaction score
I'm not sure why mine were not saving to the sd card, but I downloaded the solid explorer and it worked great.

I also don't use goggle plus, so that would help. But thank you!

I've also downloaded them to google drive as an extra backup!

Thanks again!