Move Contacts to Internal Memory

R

RETG

Any way to move the contact from the SD card to the internal memory? It take a good five to 10 seconds for the contacts to appear, and the other day, my new Scandisk SD card failed and I had no contacts, until I loaded in a new SD card.

I have looked and cannot find a setting to change to force the contacts to internal memory. Is there a way to do this or am I spinning my wheels?

Thanks for any help...

Yeti35

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+ w/ a Tech 21 case
Why not just import them to the SIM card? It should be just as quick as the internal storage. That is an option as well.

OP
R

RETG

You can import to a SIM card? And if so; how? I can't find anything to allow me to move the files from the SD card to any other memory location.

Yeti35

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+ w/ a Tech 21 case
Yes you can import to the SIM card. Go to People, settings, import/export. Gives you all sorts of options for import/export. Internal storage is just not one of them. I thought it saves contacts there by default.

OP
R

RETG

It tells me only names and partial information can be save to SIM card. And if I try to export to storage it wants to export to the SD card. And yet, when my SD card failed, the contacts would not load. I wonder if I have a screwed up razr?
Thanks,