Motorola Updates DROID Bionic Letter, to Ensure that it Meets Expectations!

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
What if, and I say what if, the big surprise is every bionic comes with a case of Twinkies!? Mmmmm Twinkies.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I read on that blog, that gets their info from the other blog, that is married to the cousin of the beta tester, that it comes with FRIED Twinkies

das2042

Reaction score
I read on that blog, that gets their info from the other blog, that is married to the cousin of the beta tester, that it comes with FRIED Twinkies

Fried Twinkies You say! I think that might be too much twinkie goodness for one man.
I can't believe I just said that...I apologize.

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I actually like the red, I wonder if it going to be coming to shelves with the red body? That would be awesome!

das2042

Reaction score
I don't know, the red is kinda loud. Maybe keep it black and sleek for work, but then break out the slut red for an awesome night on the town. Let's peeps no you're ready to "party"

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I actually like the red, I wonder if it going to be coming to shelves with the red body? That would be awesome!

You could clearly see from the picture that it is a case. The body of the phone can be seen under the red.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
The big surprise is finally releasing it!
QFT QFT!!!

I'm getting a bit tired of hearing "we are going to release it.... no wait; hold on for a bit longer" This is just utter stupidity at this point and it's like Hollywood hyping up a movie for almost a year then it comes out and it's a huge flop. I can only hope that the Bionic does not fall into that category. My D1 is beat; I'm waiting on my new every 2. Iwas/am going to wait on the Bionic but I gotta say it..... If they keep pulling this kind of crap; I might go Samsung.

9wire

Reaction score
I don't know, the red is kinda loud. Maybe keep it black and sleek for work, but then break out the slut red for an awesome night on the town. Let's peeps no you're ready to "party"

I chuckled at that, good one. I might go SGSII after all this BS. I don't even care about the LTE. It would cost them nothing to keep us informed a bit better.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Ninjak

Reaction score
This phone is starting to suffer from Duke Nukem Forever syndrome. I'm still looking forward to it (just glad it won't take 11 yrs like DNF), but Moto had better hope it doesn't suffer the big letdown Duke did after all the hype and delays. The looming presence of the Vigor is definitely not helping matters. Having loved the build quality of the my Droid 1 & 2, that may be the one category that they can top the HTC Vigor with. Now that the Google/Motorola deal is going down, putting Android Motorola phones that much more in the spotlight, they really need for this phone to do well. I'm rooting for them. Plus, heck, given the Vigor specs and Galaxy S2 lust people have, I can only imagine what specs a Vigor 2 or 3 might have by the time I'd be done with the Bionic. Gotta love how fast tech progresses! dancedroid

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
This phone is starting to suffer from Duke Nukem Forever syndrome. I'm still looking forward to it (just glad it won't take 11 yrs like DNF), but Moto had better hope it doesn't suffer the big letdown Duke did after all the hype and delays. The looming presence of the Vigor is definitely not helping matters. Having loved the build quality of the my Droid 1 & 2, that may be the one category that they can top the HTC Vigor with. Now that the Google/Motorola deal is going down, putting Android Motorola phones that much more in the spotlight, they really need for this phone to do well. I'm rooting for them. Plus, heck, given the Vigor specs and Galaxy S2 lust people have, I can only imagine what specs a Vigor 2 or 3 might have by the time I'd be done with the Bionic. Gotta love how fast tech progresses! dancedroid

I have a feeling this phone will be DEAD ON ARRIVAL

Insidious

Reaction score
Been trying to keep up with that one of.the other forums said the same. Which for me is a let down.

How? OMAP4 kills Tegra. Tegras have weird coding, and draw way to much power. OMAP4's are insane memory management, battery management, and its blazing!

Sent from my now completely stock DROID2 Global :(

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
How? OMAP4 kills Tegra. Tegras have weird coding, and draw way to much power. OMAP4's are insane memory management, battery management, and its blazing!

Sent from my now completely stock DROID2 Global :(

Yea. I don't know where this member is getting that info from. Maybe he's just a Tegra fan lol.