Motorola Teases Mystery Device set to Launch Friday

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Motorola-mystery-device-guess.jpeg

Hmmm... it seems that Motorola is trying to entice us with an intriguing teaser on their Facebook page. They have a "cute" little game they will be playing all week, before they launch a new device on Friday. It also includes the above pic, just to add to the mystery. Here's a quote from their Facebook post:

Let's play a game, Guess the Smartphone. We'll give a clue each day all week and make the big reveal on Friday. I have the power of 4G LTE. Which smartphone am I?

This seems almost too easy, doesn't it? More than likely the mystery device that will grace our presence on Friday is the long-rumored Droid RAZR HD. Of course, we could be surprised with something else entirely. What do you guys think?

Source: Facebook - Motorola

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I think if I am going to shell out 600+ bucks for a full retail priced phone on Friday, I better start sucking up to the wife now (logging onto 1-800Flowers.com). :)

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
I think if I am going to shell out 600+ bucks for a full retail priced phone on Friday, I better start sucking up to the wife now (logging onto 1-800Flowers.com). :)

+1

sent from my leaked ics bionic using tapatalk 2

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
I think my wife would laugh at me if I even thought about bringing up the subject........ Perhaps she wouldn't notice it if I charged it???:blink::icon_ devil:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah I hate that Verizon lowered the amount you could charge onto your account, I used to always put phones on there and just pay it off with the monthly bill.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
I'll probably wait a week or two and get it for 400ish if I do go for it. Sticking with my unlimited data :)

sent from my leaked ics bionic using tapatalk 2

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Guess I'll have to make some decisions this weekend!!!

Food, marital bliss, or new phone??????

NEW PHONE!!!

Those who say it is better to ask forgiveness over permission have never been married :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm gunning for this too... but I will want to check it out first. I hope once they make the reveal, that its not long before they release it. :D

GotnFX

Reaction score
I am assuming that it will have great battery life too...Moto has gotta admit that the Maxx has done them well and to release anything less would be uncivilized...although I hear Reg RAZRs are getting great battery life with .215. As the old saying goes..if aint broke then dont try to fix it..:)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
For what it is worth - was in the local VZW store this morning and the rep said Moto may be doing some big promotion at the end of the month...soooooo maybe but who knows...she did however say she wasn't sure if this meant the release of the Maxx HD...