Motorola Does About Face with 'Mystery' Phone; Not the RAZR HD - Already Available

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Motorola-mystery-device-guess1-denied.jpeg

Well, that "mystery" device that Moto was teasing about turned out to be a bust. It is apparently NOT the new Droid RAZR HD. Today's newest "clue" indicated that it has a dual-core 1.5GHz processor and is already available in the US. More than likely they are referring to the Atrix HD. This makes you wonder what they were thinking, considering that phone has already been out on AT&T for a few weeks now.

As it turns out, this was just a silly trivia game for phones they already released. This means that we will be denied the new Droid RAZR HD for a while longer, and all this hoopla amounts to is an "Epic Fail" marketing campaign...

Someone at Moto has their head up their... "dark place."

Source: Facebook - Moto Teaser 2

Last edited:

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Head up their "donkey"

sent from my leaked ics bionic using tapatalk 2

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
How is it a "fail" by Motorola when their game doesn't end up being a teaser for a device launch? People just read too much into things, IMHO.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
another bionic fiasco :)

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How is it a "fail" by Motorola when their game doesn't end up being a teaser for a device launch? People just read too much into things, IMHO.

I don't mean to sound argumentative, but the reason this is an epic fail is because they are teasing a mystery device that has already been out for weeks. Their is no mystery, and ultimately it's just lame. It's not the fact that they want to market their two and a half week old device, it's the way it was presented.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Retracted... I just read motos twitter statement... Smdh.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
That is like saying, "Hey have you guys heard about this new technology?"

It connects computers all over the world to allow for immediate sharing of information, it's call the "Internet".

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
LMAO! I knew it was going to be the ATRIX HD. Companies always do this. Whenever there's something AMAZING going to be shown it's something that's already been out.