Motorola Q3 Earnings Announced

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
motorola.jpg
Motorola has been doing pretty good for themselves these last few months and their recently announced sales are showing just that. Today Motorola announced that in the 4 month period ending Sept 30th, the company sold about 4.8 million smartphones. This number is impressive, but quickly makes the "100,000 Xoom sold this quarter" estimate look pretty bad. The press release talked about the proposed merger with Google, saying that the deal will be voted on by the shareholder November 17th, and if that goes through and the important countries of the world allow it, Google will own Motorola.

Last quarter brought us the long awaited Droid Bionic, this quarter we're looking at the Droid Razr being released; it will be interesting to see their results in the 4th quarter.

Via: Motorola

R

RETG

Google is purchasing Motorola Mobility; not necessarily Motorola. I believe there are two companies...

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Google is purchasing Motorola Mobility; not necessarily Motorola. I believe there are two companies...

+1

Q4 or Q1 2012 may be good too withthe Xoom selling 4G out of the box (finally) and planning to upgrade to ICS (open source FTW) who knows, a price decrease with these new pieces could put the Xoom or Xoom 2 back up front again.