Motorola Promises Jelly Bean to 'most' phones

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Last edited:

nri1998

Reaction score
Moto is talking about JB when they cannot gives us even an estimated date for ICS OTA? They must be joking.

OP
rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
I'd rather have the $100 credit.
Depends on if I decide to trust Moto with another device. My upgrade was already 6 months old when I got a bionic, so I wont have it for a full contract, but I'm not entirely sure I even want to consider moto again...

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
Depends on if I decide to trust Moto with another device. My upgrade was already 6 months old when I got a bionic, so I wont have it for a full contract, but I'm not entirely sure I even want to consider moto again...
I would. For all the hootin & hollerin goin on about upgrades, ICS, and data drops, my Bionic has been a good phone. Got it in late October of 2011 and haven't had many problems with it (lapdock experience is excluded from this statement!)

OP
rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
CurGeorge8 said:
I would. For all the hootin & hollerin goin on about upgrades, ICS, and data drops, my Bionic has been a good phone. Got it in late October of 2011 and haven't had many problems with it (lapdock experience is excluded from this statement!)

I guess I could agree. This current bionic is beast.

I will probably be all over a new nexus though, my upgrade is in January.

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
I guess I could agree. This current bionic is beast.

I will probably be all over a new nexus though, my upgrade is in January.
The nexus phone (What the plural of Nexus? Nexuses? Nexui? Nexus's? Nexus'?) Anyway... that would probably depend on who makes it.

bhp117

Reaction score
I wouldn't hold my breath for jb to hit bionic by end of year or even getting it at all as we know they tend to push older phones aside once a new batch comes in and i learn not to trust what moto promise
I'll believe when i see it and won't even trust what the rep/tech support/ceo say
I'm very pleased with 242 so far and hope for a ota soon but who know when that'll be

jwilly216

Reaction score
This would be a wonderful opportunity for moto to make it up to us for treating us so badly by having a double release, giving the bionic ics and jelly bean on the same day and finally giving us the priority we deserve. But yeah right

kdwisdom

Reaction score
i'd take the $100 credit. If there is a new Nexus though I might go that way although I like Motorola over all. Depends on the hardware of the various phones at the time I guess. I like the Nexus because of how fast Google releases the OS's for them. My brother in law has one and had had Jelly Bean for a long time.

dlcramer

Reaction score
Bionic will get JB. We just don't know if it will be an official build ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

kdwisdom

Reaction score
Bionic will get JB. We just don't know if it will be an official build ;)

Well, they've already released roms for the Bionic that run JB, so that is already an option. But I'm not too set on Bionic roms with the locked bootloader.

jayrod

Reaction score
Nexuses. When it's a proper noun, you don't alter the base spelling when pluralizing (e.g. Kennedys vs. Kennedies, Blackberrys vs. Blackberries).

Kinda like Snozberry vs Snozberries?