Motorola milestone for USA!!!! I think

OP
S

shatteredzman

Reaction score
T-Mobile? I am asking about AT&T, sorry if I confused you... or maybe I am confused.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
also i doubt it will come to the USA but it has a high likelyhood of going to Rogers in Canada which is GSM...

OP
S

shatteredzman

Reaction score
Well I figured since it looks to be a devphone everyone will be able to get it just like the G1 devphone. I may have jumped the gun a little bit but I am fucking excited about a droid with 3G and AT&T.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah it should work on AT&T if you were able to get one here. Seeing as the bands are within range.

OP
S

shatteredzman

Reaction score
Well since it works on AT&T can a mod remove "I think" from the title? I will be getting this phone one way or another!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm saying "i think" because it hasn't been done yet.. so it will be "i think" untill i see it done.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've read the same thing about it coming to Rogers. If it does, it 'should' work with AT&T..

also i doubt it will come to the USA but it has a high likelyhood of going to Rogers in Canada which is GSM...

OP
S

shatteredzman

Reaction score
I'm saying "i think" because it hasn't been done yet.. so it will be "i think" untill i see it done.

Yeah you are right. I am starting to think I misunderstood what the "motodev" site was about. I found this post made today by an admin on the site.

"
Hello Amiz,

At this time Motorola does not offer any unlocked, or development, Android handsets.

I show that you are a member of the App Accelerator Program. One of benefits of this program is access to the MOTODEV Virtual Developer Lab where you can test your Android application on real handsets. For more information please see our App Accelerator Program site.

Best Regards,

Steve Graff

MOTODEV
"

I guess all this confirms is the milestone is comming to canada?

OP
S

shatteredzman

Reaction score
I hate to be the only one posting in this thread but it seems the Brazil version of the Motorola Milestone may work on AT&T since they share some of the same 3G bands. The Brazil version of the Milestone is expected to become available by the end of the year so I guess we will see.