Motorola Media Link

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have used it, it is like a watered down itunes for droid. Not really itunes for music, but it allows you to save get updates import contacts, pics and music. Ill give it a 6/10 (comparing it to the itunes when i had the iphone). But i like the effort.

iPirate

Reaction score
I have used it, it is like a watered down itunes for droid. Not really itunes for music, but it allows you to save get updates import contacts, pics and music. Ill give it a 6/10 (comparing it to the itunes when i had the iphone). But i like the effort.
Worse than iTunes? holy ****.

I will try it tomorrow because nothing can be worse than iTunes on a windows machine!

bastosero

Reaction score
Yeah, at first I had a problem indexing my music collection also. After an hour with it though, I got it to index the way I wanted since I collect all my songs in one folder. It's just a basic synching app for the Droid. There's a premium version that you can buy also. It's OK to use if you want a straight forward synching app for the Droid.

Enter

Reaction score
Considering you can easily mount your droid and use windows explorer, this software is of no use. What sold me into downloading was how the site says you can resize pictures, convert and resize videos with their software but fails to mention that this is only available after you buy the software. After uninstalling, it left MotoConnect installed. 4/10 Just to be clear itunes gets 1/10.

bastosero

Reaction score
Considering you can easily mount your droid and use windows explorer, this software is of no use. What sold me into downloading was how the site says you can resize pictures, convert and resize videos with their software but fails to mention that this is only available after you buy the software. After uninstalling, it left MotoConnect installed. 4/10 Just to be clear itunes gets 1/10.

It has its uses if you're like me. I collect all my MP3 files in one folder. If I added, let's say, 30 new songs to my folder and I wanted those 30 new songs on my Droid, I could just connect my Droid and it will automatically sync the new songs to my Droid. I feel that's easier than me connecting, then mounting, then copying the new songs to the SD card and putting the new songs in my folder separately.

Reaction score

1/10 for itunes? really? thats a bit harsh.it worked fine for me and the iphone back a couple months ago.. care to explain why you rated it as such?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just downloaded the latest version of Motorola Media Link for the desktop and it's very good.

It was able to sync all my music and I just found that there is a backup option for your whole SD card.

It's free to download and the backup feature alone is worth the time.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just downloaded the latest version of Motorola Media Link for the desktop and it's very good.

It was able to sync all my music and I just found that there is a backup option for your whole SD card.

It's free to download and the backup feature alone is worth the time.

I like it too. I hate the fact that they make it like itunes though... It can have much more potential than copy cat software, which seems kind of cheesy coming from motorola.