Motorola Media Link issu

rosedith

Reaction score
I can't find that anyone else has posted this problem but it is a big one. I downloaded Motorola Media Link today and synced with music from my iTunes folder. First, the iTunes music mostly transferred with awful distortion. I could live with removing the iTunes stuff that is DRMed but the other music, even an album that I bought from Amazon mp3 ON the MotoDroid now sound bad too. I can't get the volume up to reasonable sound quality on anything! I am playing Pandora now and can barely hear it. Before the MML sync, I could hear it nicely across the room. I'm going to have to call VZ or take it in to see if it can be fixed. sigh.

Has anyone else had problems with Motorola Media Link?

OP
R

rosedith

Reaction score
replying to myself.... I turned the phone off and back on and now have good sound on the speaker again.

khojem

Reaction score
Has anyone had success getting files sync'd between Droid and Win7 using Motorola's Media Link? The doc doesn't specifically list Win7 support. I thought I'd ask here before opening an issue with Motorola.

Thanks for any feedback. Hmm... my PC is Dell Studio 17 with Win7 Home Premium 64-bit OS.

Rick45

Reaction score
I attempted to use Media Link on a Win7 machine for the first time with my Motorola Atrix 2. I wanted to sync my photos from the phone to the desktop and did NOT check the box to delete photos after syncing. I executed the sync and then cancelled when I realized I had also checked the music box. When the sync terminated *no* photos were transferred to the desktop, but *all* were gone from the phone. Music was still there. I powered off and on with no change. Anyone know of a fix? I certainly can't trust using it again otherwise.