Motorola Luge Available Now.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
moto-luge.png

Today Verizon Wireless 'silently' released the Pre-paid Motorola Luge. Before your heart starts racing, and you missed the pre-paid part, you just may want to read on.

In a nutshell the Motorola Luge has the same exact specs and aesthetics as the Razr M. Did he say Razr M? I sure did. You know the deal, Kevlar back, 4.3-inch qHD display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, 8MP rear camera, 2,000mAh battery, 8GB storage, micro SD slot and Android 4.4.2. **Yawn**...stop that!

You can get the Motorola Luge for $199 on contract or $299 retail. I don't see you frantically hitting the source link to order it, whats wrong? Yeah, don't answer that.

Source: Verizon

Good device for those looking for a solid smartphone without breaking the bank. Believe it or not I think this serves a niche area here as not everyone needs a high end smart phone or care about winning the spec war. For those wanting a phone that will last that they do not care about throwing around and they are on a budget this is a good buy. Yeah the moto g is out there but the back is plastic feeling vs the luge having the kevlar look and feel.

This would be a great starter device or a "get me further down the road" device.. One that you wouldn't care if it bounced off of the bed and broke the window.. Lol

And definitely won't be a cheap feeling device...

hahahah....my 3-yr old Rezound is at least as good as this, and they go for <$100 on EBAY.

For the price, and if you are a GSM user, the One Plus One is a far better deal @ $299.

As a former RAZR M user, I think the price might be a little steep. But....its a great phone...served my wife and I well for over a year. Great build quality. I'm not convinced that the One + One is far superior, or any phone is far superior. I think these will fit a certain niche...just maybe at a lower price. A brand new RAZR M is less than these prices on swappa.

Why would someone pick this over a Moto X?

Oh. So for a VZW prepaid you can't bring your own VZW device and Sim? Didn't know that.

Back