Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Last edited:

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I can't wait to see what they come up with. I like my LG G7 a lot but I loved my Moto Z. I'm excited. I've been waiting for another Moto flagship. Since it's probably going to be 5G it may be pricey. We'll see. If they keep the price half sane, unlike the Razr, I'll be all over it when the time comes for an upgrade.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
To charge $1500, for the new Razr, is insane. I can't imagine that sales will be great. I would guess that in a few months there will be a big price drop. A new flagship would be great to see.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I am definitely interested to see what Moto has in store for us this Summer (their typical release time for flagship style phones). And the G8 looks like yet another home run in the mid-range lineup. I was planning on getting us Pixel 5 phones in October, but will probably stick with Moto if they put out a nice phone at a decent price. My only concern is that they have slowly been removing Moto App features that made Moto phones unique. I hope they reverse that trend.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I still have mine, and mods, but rarely use it. A keepsake at this point.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I still ha e my z2 force , wish they would make a current model keeping the physical button and make it waterproof and keep drip resistant best thing is battery mods every phone should have that better than carry a dongle and a battery much slimer than most batteries too

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Man.....I certainly hope not. Just say No to the edge concept Moto.....and slowly walk away. If this is what they release this Summer it cements my idea to go Pixel 4a.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
The new device is called the Motorola Edge+, and it’s the flagship that Motorola would have probably unveiled during the now-canceled MWC. The phone is expected to feature a 6.67-inch display with Full HD resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, and curved edges. It will also have the 5G-ready Snapdragon 865 chip that powers the Galaxy S20 series, 12GB of RAM and a battery of at least 5,000 mAh, according to XDA-Developers’ Mishaal Rahman:
acbb3402d2c54f90a62f6a0c28e82548.jpg

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I like the rumored specs, just not the curved edges. Will have to wait & see one in person before making any decisions.