Motorola Droid Ultra Test Pics & Specs Leak

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-ultra-test-pic-1.jpg

The Motorola leaks just keep flowing. We've already had three leaks just today and now we have another. The included pics are supposedly test shots using the new 10MP camera in the Droid Ultra. This camera is also supposed to contain a new 'RBGC' sensor which is designed to help improve the white balance and exposure. This is also the same camera technology that is rumored to be coming in the upcoming Moto X phone.

As you can see from the pics above and below, the time of day looks to be dusk or dawn. The richness of the colors and the sharpness of the details is decent. At first glance, these seem mediocre, but if you look a little closer, these pics start to look more compelling based upon the conditions in which they were taken. Still, it looks like Motorola has some more work to do with the software to improve their camera functions even further. It will be interesting to see the final version.

droid-ultra-test-pic-2.jpg

That's not all that came with the leak. Here are some of the specs we might see in the new Motorola Droid Ultra,
  • 5-inch 1080p display
  • Quad-core Snapdragon 800
  • 2GB of RAM
This lines up with some of the previous rumors on this device. With powerful specs like this, it looks like the Ultra is destined to be the next traditional Motorola "Hero" flagship device and not the Moto X. Sound off what you think of how the Droid Ultra is shaping up.

Source: @evleaks

Dirtdawg57

Reaction score
The huge question for me is the snapdragon 800. If it has that I will be on this faster than a fat boy on cake! If it is just a duel core at 1.7ghz I don't even know why they bother releasing it because is that barely better than the Razr HD? I really want a motorola because I hate HTC and disliked Samsung. I like the Sony Xperia but it is not on Verizon. Please have the 800!!