Motorola Droid Ultra Series Owners Get Soak Test Invites; Will Likely be KitKat

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
DROID-MINI-DROID-ULTRA-and-DROID-MAXX-by-Motorola.jpg

Just yesterday Motorola sent out soak test invites to owners of the Motorola DROID Maxx, DROID Ultra and DROID Mini series of smartphones. The invite doesn't offer any specifics regarding what the soak test is for. Obviously it is an upgrade of somekind, but it's problem safe to speculate it will actually be Android 4.4 KitKat. Here's a copy of the email,

Hi,

Thanks for joining the Motorola Feedback Network. We are inviting owners of Droid Ultra, Droid Mini or Droid Maxx on Verizon to participate in an early preview of a new software release, and provide feedback. If you are not currently using a Droid Mini, Ultra or Maxx, please excuse and ignore this email.

This is a confidential test under the terms of the Motorola Feedback Network. Please do not post any details or information about this on any public sites or report it to sites that cover our industry.

Click this link - {REDACTED} - to take the enrollment survey if you wish to take part. Note that you must be a member in good standing of the Motorola Owners’ Forums to be included. The registration window could close without notice so please respond as quickly as possible.

Thanks — please understand that start times are always fluid. We ask for your patience if you register but don’t hear from us right away.

Matt
Motorola Owners’ Forums
Motorola Feedback Network

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Me neither. :-(

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yeah its awesome..but remember. Even if you don't get an invite, check for updates anyway...cause they send out a bunch to people who aren't soakers. Wish I was a soaker..

MAXXED OUT!!!!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Burning up my "search for updates" LOL.

MAXXED OUT!!!!!