Motorola Droid still king of the hill

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Like I said before, it is going to take an amazing device to rip the Droid 1 from my grip. I still think it is top dog. Unfortunately, everything that makes the Droid 1 so awesome is no longer being utilized in the new phones. But I guess when dual core comes around, we won't have to worry too much about overclocking and all that good stuff.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1! Dual-core and LTE would be required to get me to upgrade!! Mainly due to the locked bootloaders and having to run CW (not a fan).

Like I said before, it is going to take an amazing device to rip the Droid 1 from my grip. I still think it is top dog. Unfortunately, everything that makes the Droid 1 so awesome is no longer being utilized in the new phones. But I guess when dual core comes around, we won't have to worry too much about overclocking and all that good stuff.

DroidForums junkie!

Bilgediver

Reaction score
+1 to whoever said never getting rid of my OG.

I may get a new phone with amazing CPU/Graphics and LTE, but I will never ever get rid of my OG. It'll still have WIFI and I can still push all kinds of custom ROMS to it.

Think of it as a 3.7" mini internet tablet at home or on the go!

I totally lucked out, too. I came back from deployment just a few months before they added the Droid X line and soon came out with the Droid 2 (and stopped selling the OG Droid).

DROID does!

Mopdaddy

Reaction score
The only reason i still have my Droid is b/c my upgrade isn't till next Nov.