Motorola Droid "Kinzie" XT1585 for Verizon Benchmarked

quadtronix

Reaction score
I for one like the DROID brand for its unrivaled build quality, its ability to push the limits with the latest specs on alot of their phones (Turbo, DNA, Maxx come to mind), and for the whole DROID killer robot theme they have going on like with the Bionic commercials with the lady ninja taking on the giant robots or the Razr commercial where the guy on a motor bike hyjacked a van and stole a box with the Razr phone inside! Lol! I'll admit it though. That stuff gets to me...

I also like what they've done with the DROID landing twitter account giving hints b4 a new launch. But what's most important are the specs. The DNA defied all limits in its day being the first 1080p smartphone if I'm not mistaken and rocking a Snapdragon Pro or whatever it was which was Quad core and 2/GB of RAM! Specs that where pretty much unheard of, not to mention the build quality! I had that phone...

And the Turbo is packing too! Maybe there were other phones that could rival some of its specs at release but the PPI? No rivals! The SOC? Top of the line for its time! Even now, considering the 810 is supposed to overheat, the 805 might still be the better choice.

Anyway, i for one am excited about any new DROID that comes out and will be giving this year's entry great consideration. Especially that 5.5 inch one!

;)

Sent from my DROID Turbo (Breaking the Speed Limit of the Internet)...