Motorola Droid Case Reviews

Nope, those plastic snap on ones you see at the kiosks in the mall. On Verizon's site it comes in blue, clear, and purple. Best Buy sells it in black.

I saw the one at Best Buy, didn't have the phone yet though so I couldn't tell if it was what I wanted.

Verizon Leather Hard Shell Case

I just stopped by the Verizon store on Broadway in SoHo and they got a few brand-new cases in this morning's shipment (they didn't even get a chance to slap the price tags on them). I picked up the black silicone snap-on case (which I think is my favorite because it provides the most coverage), and a new, leather covered hard-shell case. I'm posting a picture below. Its identical to the Xentris case, but it is covered with soft leather (or a leather-like material lol).

It was 19.99 and the SKU was MOTOA855COVLTHR. Pic below (I didn't get a chance to snap a picture of the front piece, but you get the idea!):

Attachments

• leather.jpg
    leather.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 512
Body Glove is perfect IMO. I have an automotive gps (that suction cup contraption is soooo attractive) so i will only use this one for when I'm with friends (there driving) that don't. Also I have a really good alarm clock so wont be needing the dock.

Most of these gadgets will be collecting dust anyway, give me a good music dock and maybe.

I just stopped by the Verizon store on Broadway in SoHo and they got a few brand-new cases in this morning's shipment (they didn't even get a chance to slap the price tags on them). I picked up the black silicone snap-on case (which I think is my favorite because it provides the most coverage), and a new, leather covered hard-shell case. I'm posting a picture below. Its identical to the Xentris case, but it is covered with soft leather (or a leather-like material lol).

It was 19.99 and the SKU was MOTOA855COVLTHR. Pic below (I didn't get a chance to snap a picture of the front piece, but you get the idea!):
I had the same style case for my Dare. They are pretty nice but if you abuse the phone, that case won't hold up. It DEFINITELY helps for drops, bumps, scratches, etc but my friend is hard on his and the fake leather ripped on every corner and you can see the padding underneath falling out and the hard plastic lol

So just don't beat it up toooo much

Just got back from the Verizon store and picked up a nice pouch that fits it perfectly, it cost me 24.95 though, which is about $10 more than I wanted to have paid.

It's this one right here:

Enter your location

Hey, just wondering why you bought both of those cases since they are both snap on cases? Which do you prefer out of the two? Does either one hinder the sliding mechanism, and is one easier to remove than the other?

Thanks

Just wondering if anyone has found a suitable arm holster for the Droid? I didn't see anything yet in this thread. I know I could clip it to the waist but I trust the arm ones more for running.

Thanx

has anyone mentioned the shell/holster combo that is offered on the Verizon website right now.

i recently received it through the mail after the product had been out of stock for quite a while.

the shell fits well over the phone. slides open and close very well.

the backside comes off easily but still stays on tight. I remove it to place it in the car dock.

(aint it cool that the droid automatically goes to "Car Home" once in the car dock)

the shell slides into the holster easily with the screen facing inwards to protect it from unwanted bumps.

I got the hard snap on cover when I got the phone and one of the tabs broke when the salesman snapped it on. I got the car charger/case/bluetooth bundle. It is all going back though.

I will probably get the full body invisishiald and aftermarket holster. Just want to make sure it will fit the dock and car mount with the cover on first.

So I took it all b ack the other day an got the leather holster, car mount, and the docking station and still got a $16 credit. Not bad.

Body Glove is perfect IMO. I have an automotive gps (that suction cup contraption is soooo attractive) so i will only use this one for when I'm with friends (there driving) that don't. Also I have a really good alarm clock so wont be needing the dock.

Most of these gadgets will be collecting dust anyway, give me a good music dock and maybe.

I am the same way, I have a good gps and alarm clock so I don't need to use it on the phone. I bought the body glove and it works good for me. Optional belt clip that I don't use but might be good for other people. This case makes the phone bigger, though I'm sure they all do. I'd rather worry about protecting the phone than how big the case is.. phone slides open like normal. I'm happy with it.

Back