Motorola Droid Case Reviews

ladyetrek

Reaction score
What is the best case out right now for the x anybody know?
I haven't found a case yet that fits the car mount; but the dual cover for the Droidx from Verizon is easy to take on and off unlike the snap on cases yet protects it from drops and mingling with other items in bags, etc. So that is what I am going with for now. I really like my car mount since it charges and connects, especially since I had it hardwired into my new radio system for bluetooth..which works great...at CarToys. So, there you have it...my two cents worth. :greendroid:

bilallucky

Reaction score
I am using an HTC leather case and it is great Room to spare with out being too loose, completely protects the phone and has a belt clip.

Hunty5652

Reaction score
Heres a in depth review about a droid case
[video=youtube;wHTxNQoxrag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHTxNQoxrag]YouTube - Case review on motrola droid[/video]

bilallucky

Reaction score
Seidio Innocase Surface is the best case for Motorola Droid.This case is made from a hard but flexible material providing a thin layer of protection without too much bulk. It consists of top and bottom pieces with snap-on design. The case is 1mm thin and includes Seidio's soft touch coating

greamelexon

Reaction score
I am going to leave the phone, "Nekkid", and bought a deck over the hood is the VZ store today. I do not want, but until you find exactly what I'm looking for. I use two cradles a day, so the event itself does not happen.

Sanitarium09

Reaction score
The first case I bought was the OEM Verizon case with the holster. The back never stayed on right so I ditched it. Next I tried an InvisableSheild and that was alright but it started to peel at the edges and around the bezel on the screen. Also, I couldn't stand the screen protector. Now I finally have a case that I absolutely love, the OtterBox Commuter case. I feel it provides the most protection of any case and I really like the feel of it in your hand. The screen protector that it comes with is the best I've ever used. It doesn't affect the display at all and feels very close to the Gorilla Glass. It's well built and overall just a great case.
dancedroid

Atrevido

Reaction score
Seidio Innocase Surface

My wife and I got our Droid 2s this past November and weren't really interested in protective cases, that is, until she dropped hers and had to pay Motorola $110 to fix it. After reading LOTS of forums, I finally decided to order a couple of the Seidio Innocase Surfaces, and I'm glad I did.

It fits extremely well and adds so little to the size of the phone I don't even know its there. All of the ports and buttons are easily accessible, and there's little to no interference with the keyboard. I ordered direct from Seidio for $29.95 each minus 10% from retailmenot.com.

I recommend the Seidio Innocase Surface for the Droid 2.

J7ZZ13

Reaction score
holster all the way

I am 21 years old and i been using my holster since high school. Its been serving me very well. I am not a bussiness guy but i still look cool with my holster on my side. And yes i do wear a belt everyday. I've met some interesting girls at parties because my holster broke the ice for me.

AllForNaught

Reaction score
The Trident case, from accessory geeks.

ae8c545a-e6cd-229b.jpg

ae8c545a-e6e0-bd55.jpg

ae8c545a-e6ef-4419.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Atl_Droid2

Reaction score
Any issues with the otter box and how it mounts to the phone?

I've been running one of those "premium rubberized cases" off of amazon - the ones that cost like $0.30. And actually, its has been a very decent case. Its covered my phone while I was waiting for the otter box to some out. The mounting tabs are crazy thin and its a one-way deal. If you try to remove it and reinstall it, the microscopic plastic tabs WILL break off. On the other hand, its pretty clear that there isn't much room, due to the slider, for large sturdy clips. So how exactly does the otter box get around this inherent problem?

edwards2243

Reaction score
I am 21 years old and i been using my holster since high school. Its been serving me very well. I am not a bussiness guy but i still look cool with my holster on my side. And yes i do wear a belt everyday. I've met some interesting girls at parties because my holster broke the ice for me.

You're too smoothe...haha

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App