Motorola Droid Case Reviews

kmusmc

Reaction score
I bought myself the holster that covers the face, it is alittle tight with the extended life. Artery. Other than that it is fantastic. I'll find out how it all fairs in the field tomorrow (I'm on the range prior to a deployment) i'll post in the evening

ziltoid

Reaction score
I like body glove .what a pain to take off.

At first it was hard for me too. Now I take it off, 1-2-3. Trick is:
after you take off the top cover, pull the top,right side a little(where the volume rocker is), then move down and pull on the middle part a bit and then finally pull where the camera button is. Comes off with ease.

droidcase

Reaction score
To make my own contribution to this thread I'd like to recommend you this great Droid Case website. First I was really surprised and concerned about the prices, since they are really low. I even checked the manufacturers prices and found out they are HIGHER O_O which did make me think its a scam. But, I decided to look what they can offer me before asking for any payment information and you know what? - yes they redirect you directly to amazon with the same prices on amazon as on the droid case site! I don't know if they have a deal or something, but the thing is that I got Seidio's Innocase Holster Combo for my moto droid 2 for just 28 bucks! Further decisions are up to you.

rudikelp

Reaction score
Be careful with the magnetic clip, it may impact how long the battery holds its charge.

shcamp

Reaction score
I've had several cases so far and I'm not thrilled with any of them. I purchase a Seido case, and it broke within a few months. I purchased one off of e-bay and the color is coming off of the edges. I've not had any better luck out of the body glove. It's hard to get on and off my hip to answer it. If anyone has any suggestions...I'm wide open.............