as far as i know, even if you root you won't get flash
I'm really getting sick of waiting! :-( I purchased the Droid with the understanding that we were going to get an update that improved the UI and possibly enable Flash...I'm starting to get deppressed. I guess I'm just going to have to Root...not looking forward to that :-(
I'm really getting sick of waiting! :-( I purchased the Droid with the understanding that we were going to get an update that improved the UI and possibly enable Flash...I'm starting to get deppressed. I guess I'm just going to have to Root...not looking forward to that :-(
Depressed for not getting something that was never promised to you? Guessing you were sad when you didn't get a pony for your sweet 16 too...
The new UI should be awesome... really looking forward to new, bug-free features!
I'm really getting sick of waiting! :-( I purchased the Droid with the understanding that we were going to get an update that improved the UI and possibly enable Flash...I'm starting to get deppressed. I guess I'm just going to have to Root...not looking forward to that :-(
Depressed for not getting something that was never promised to you? Guessing you were sad when you didn't get a pony for your sweet 16 too...
The new UI should be awesome... really looking forward to new, bug-free features!
And I bet you were the really jellous type when you were a kid...:biggrin:
Actually, I am always careful to do a lot of research before commiting myself to such a significant purchase. Some of the features in 2.1 were major selling points for me...not saying that they were deal breakers, just disappointed we have'nt been updated yet.
We are in agreement about the UI though.![]()
sounds like a crystal ball style answer, do they give you a refund if they're incorrect?If you ask KGB they will tell you android 2.1 will be released july 10th!!!
sounds like a crystal ball style answer, do they give you a refund if they're incorrect?If you ask KGB they will tell you android 2.1 will be released july 10th!!!

I have a bet with my wife (she has the Eris), that her phone will get 2.1 before the Droid will.
Just from monitoring Motorola's twitter page, they are getting hounded with questions regarding 2.1 for the android phones, and they repeat the same response over and over. I even started to monitor @VerizonDroid on twitter to see if Verizon has been updating so far nothing.
I have a bet with my wife (she has the Eris), that her phone will get 2.1 before the Droid will.