Motorola a955 Spotted

Fiannawolf

Reaction score
Don't know the accuracy behind this info, but I've read the new Droid 2 is only going to sport a 720MHz processor TI OMAP 3630 processor, which is really sad considering that we have several phones now that have reached 1GHz mark. I love my Droid, but Motorola can rest assured that they will surely not have the same success as they did with the Droid if they don't do something that makes them stand out from the competition besides the HDMI port. Check it out here at this link Motorola Shadow and Motorola Droid 2 Coming to Verizon Wireless

I looked at the site and and those specs seem to be about the Shadow, not the Droid 2. The may be using different names for the phones, I'm not sure.

rkeller62

Reaction score
Why does everyone always get caught up in the numbers game?? More megapixels in a camera doesn't mean anything if your using a crappy sensor and more Mhz in a processor doesn't necessarily mean it will perform better. From everything I have read the 720 Mhz omap 3630 is at least the equal of the 1 Ghz Snapdragon, if not better.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
Why does everyone always get caught up in the numbers game?? More megapixels in a camera doesn't mean anything if your using a crappy sensor and more Mhz in a processor doesn't necessarily mean it will perform better. From everything I have read the 720 Mhz omap 3630 is at least the equal of the 1 Ghz Snapdragon, if not better.

Bingo.

No go eat some Nick Tahoe's and Country Sweet and chill out. Get me a rib basket, mixed, with some sauce on the salad! Also, send some garbage plates my way.

rkeller62

Reaction score
Lmao - garbage plates do a number on you "fresh", can't imagine the impact they'd have after traveling!!

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
To be honest, I only ate the hot dogs. That warm macaroni salad was GROSS. I used to go there when Nick was still alive and worked the counter with a gun under the apron.

Good times!