Motorcycle Mount for the TB

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i may have to try a mount like that if i cant get the one i posted to work... i was just always worried about it popping out.

i squinted trying to figure out if it was a mean streak or not lol. saw the fenders and then i figured i ask what you had.
when you mentioned charger, did you just add a cig lighter charger?
Yes, I added a cigarette lighter to the front of the bike. I also have one in the back in case I have a passenger who needs their phone/ipod or whatever to be charging too. It's probably overkill but thought since I was wiring the front, why not wire the back end too.

BeaverPuncher

Reaction score
The aquabox from rammount will hold this phone but to wide to to get the charging cable in which sucks.

Guess I'm looking for a new mount.

hdeez

Reaction score
I want to figure out how to mount the phone so I can take footage as well. That is going to be the tough part. I also heard good things about the ram mount. I even thought about drilling some holes in my winshield to mount it and then putting additional zip ties or rubber bands around the phone/mount so a hard vibration/pothole wont knock the phone loose.

Kack

Reaction score
vulcan1600 i feel like i need to buy a bike to go with my mount now. think the wife will accept that reasoning?

kerrdj

Reaction score
well really it makes sense...

its like the atrix. if you get it you have to get the laptop dock... you just really really need that authentic motorcycle dock for your TB

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vulcan1600 i feel like i need to buy a bike to go with my mount now. think the wife will accept that reasoning?
I think she'll be fine with it. If you don't reply back we know what she did to you though.