MotoPrint

RichStevenson

Reaction score
Anyone successful in printing wirelessly from the Bionic directly to a WiFi enabled printer?

I have a DellV715 MotoPrint sees the printer, and says the job completed successfully when I print, but nothing actually prints.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Yeah, works with my HP Photosmart Plus. I've printed color photos and PDF files.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I played around with it for maybe 2 mins .. but was out of ink, so really didn't go into settings or rally explore it since I have printershare which works great for me ..plus I paid for that lol

lintmail

Reaction score
Anyone successful in printing wirelessly from the Bionic directly to a WiFi enabled printer?

I have a DellV715 MotoPrint sees the printer, and says the job completed successfully when I print, but nothing actually prints.

Yep, same problem here. I have a Lexmark Pro700 on the home LAN (via ethernet to the router).

OP
RichStevenson

RichStevenson

Reaction score
Looks like it may not support "All" wireless printers. From their site:

Supports new and legacy Postscript laser printers, HP inkjets and Epson inkjets directly from the mobile device.
Supports all other printer types and connections, including USB, via the free MOTOPRINT Host Application.

Interesting was I shared the printer configured on my laptop, and it found it, but said "Unsupported".

So since Conqsofthttp://www.droidforums.net/forum/members/5245.html is working with his HP, and we're using Dell and Lexmark, I guess that could be the issues. Not supported unless we use the host app. :angry:

kylo77

Reaction score
Works on my hp 4500 wireless...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums