Moto Z Accessories

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is the official accessories thread for the Moto Z.

mcraeh

Reaction score
I really need a case for this thing. Anyone have one that doesn't make it a whole lot bulkier than it already is? I had my first drop the other night, it slid right out of my pocket. I got a couple dents on the side and the tempered glass screen protector I had on it actually cracked. No other damage though.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I really need a case for this thing. Anyone have one that doesn't make it a whole lot bulkier than it already is? I had my first drop the other night, it slid right out of my pocket. I got a couple dents on the side and the tempered glass screen protector I had on it actually cracked. No other damage though.
Sorry for your drop. Anyone who has dropped a phone (including me), knows how it feels, especially if it's brand new and free from any blemishes. It's not a pleasant feeling and if you're like me, you find yourself constantly fixating on the damage each time you use the phone. Ugh.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
I've gotta say this projector add-on for Moto is pretty slick.

I think Samsung had a phone with a dedicated projector already built in.

jmagi

Reaction score
The physical qwerty keyboard motomod for z force. This is the only mod that matters for now. Need this, the need it is needed so needing.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The physical qwerty keyboard motomod for z force. This is the only mod that matters for now. Need this, the need it is needed so needing.
Interesting idea.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk