Moto X Likely Arriving on Sprint and AT&T on August 23rd

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
MotoX-multi-colors-angle-shot.jpg

Hot on the heels of our previous story sharing that Verizon is juggling the launch date of their Moto X to August 29th, we have a secondary confirmation that Sprint and AT&T will still be launching theirs on August 23rd, as we reported previously.

New sources close to the matter have indicated that things have not shifted for AT&T and Sprint. The Moto X should still launch with them on the previously rumored August 23rd launch date. Strangely, we have less info coming out regarding T-Mobile on this device. It's possible their launch date is now in flux and might get delayed or even accelerated. Of course it could also mean nothing at all, and the August 23rd launch date for the Moto X on the "light red" network might still hold true.

For those looking to grab the new Moto X, which carrier will you be getting it for?

Source: MotoXForums

xsirxx

Reaction score
Is there a poll anywhere or any stats on if anyone is actually purchasing this phone?

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Around here there will be some, but not many I think. But the public masses that have no idea what a bootloader is and all that jazz will eat it up. I think women will especially love it. The ability to customize the outer shell of it, yup...woman crack.

xsirxx

Reaction score
Around here there will be some, but not many I think. But the public masses that have no idea what a bootloader is and all that jazz will eat it up. I think women will especially love it. The ability to customize the outer shell of it, yup...woman crack.

Hah yea that actually sounds like the most sanest comment about this phone. Makes complete sense to me.