Moto X $350 Cyber-Wednesday Deal Detailed; Here's How to Get It Later Today

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-x-new-promo-dec-2013.png

Although Motorola really made a mess of things with their Cyber Monday deal for the Moto X a couple of days ago, they are making up for it later today. As we reported yesterday, today and next Monday you will get a new opportunity to get the Moto X at an off-contract price of just $350. The new promotion will start at 12PM ET, and is pretty simple. Motorola replaced the original direct sales system with a digital promo code reservation system. Here are the new details on how to take advantage:

Reservations will open Wednesday at noon EST so you can get $150 off a 16GB or 32GB Moto X through Moto Maker without contract (Developer Editions excluded).

Remember, space is limited, but we will offer another opportunity on Monday 12/9 at noon EST as well.
With the reserved promo code you will basically get a $150 instant coupon off the purchase of either the 16GB or the 32GB version of the Moto X, resulting in a price of $349 or $399 respectively. Just in case this new reservation system is a bit complicated, Motorola also included a handy FAQ, which you can find here: Moto X New Cyber-Monday Deal FAQ

On top of this deal, Motorola is also throwing in a 30% off promotion on select accessories. This will include cases, headphones and more. To use this offer you just need to apply the promo code “THANKS” on any valid accessory purchase. This deal will go on through Monday, December 9th, which is also the second day of the new Cyber-Monday offer.

UPDATE: Inventory has sold out. The special will go live again this coming Monday at noon Eastern (12/09/2013 at 12:00pm Eastern)

Here's the source link to check out this offer at NOON ET today: Moto X - Motorola - A Google Company

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Went out there at 12:45pm thinking that it would last at least an hour or two. Already got the message that all of the phones allotted for the promotion were sold out. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, still...I wish I could get an unlocked phone that worked on ALL carriers. Why do they play these games?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Went out there at 12:45pm thinking that it would last at least an hour or two. Already got the message that all of the phones allotted for the promotion were sold out. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That sucks. Guess I won't try then. It was either this or a maxx at full retail.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
jump on at 11:59 and hope you can get in. That really does suck. Moto should just sell it for that price all the time.

skipbl92

Reaction score
Seriously - 12:10pm EST and bam, I clicked on "save my spot" and I received the message that their allotment is gone! Took 8 minutes last Wednesday and 10 minutes or less today!

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
That bull. They sell 10 and close down? Screw Motorola and their games.

skipbl92

Reaction score
If was able to get the deal, I probably would have stayed with Moto. I think I am done with them - Samsung is looking better and better!

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Yep. S4 they just made up my mind for me.