Moto X+1 Reaches Beast Mode

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I can't do it ...first I need no ads ...Xposed mods ...and write to sd card ...although no sd card on Moto ...

M8 tap'd
For some reason I don't entirely understand, the Moto G LTE version (GSM) comes with 8GB and an SD card slot. And the majority of apps (plus media) will happily move over to SD. Go figure. I'm kinda harboring a secret suspicion that the Moto X+1 may as well.

-Matt

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone that bashes the X must never have picked one up and used it. It just simply works. I've had none of the issues that I had with previous Android handsets. (No lag, no deterioation of performance over time, etc).

In fact, now that the X will be getting Lollipop, I doubt if I'll even upgrade. to the X+1. Especially since I hope to be first in line for a 360. Once Motorola ends support for the X then I'll look to upgrade. But I hope they don't for a long time because this thing continues to handle everything I throw at it.

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
I want a Moto X+1 because I spend money frivolously, I can't help it.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Anyone that bashes the X must never have picked one up and used it. It just simply works. I've had none of the issues that I had with previous Android handsets. (No lag, no deterioation of performance over time, etc).

In fact, now that the X will be getting Lollipop, I doubt if I'll even upgrade. to the X+1. Especially since I hope to be first in line for a 360. Once Motorola ends support for the X then I'll look to upgrade. But I hope they don't for a long time because this thing continues to handle everything I throw at it.
Another one of those moments where I wish we had a "Like x2" button. :)

-Matt