Moto Picks a Fight With Apple, Claims the iPhone 4S and iCloud Infringe on 6 Patents

droid_mike

Reaction score
Hopefully, Motorola wins this thing hard, and Apple will be forced to sign a patent-sharing agreement like they have with Microsoft. That's how most patent litigation ends up, but Jobs was so nuts, he would never sign off on such a thing. He's gone, though I'm sure the new guy isn't keen on changing policy just yet. These frivolous patent suits have to end. they are killing innovation.

ahmadmursal

Reaction score
for the purposes of hydration. Now I see why there are patent wars. I can d Anything to get them away from lawsuits and back to improving is good to me. o this all

Josefius

Reaction score
Hopefully, Motorola wins this thing hard, and Apple will be forced to sign a patent-sharing agreement like they have with Microsoft. That's how most patent litigation ends up, but Jobs was so nuts, he would never sign off on such a thing. He's gone, though I'm sure the new guy isn't keen on changing policy just yet. These frivolous patent suits have to end. they are killing innovation.

I think him being sick and his megalomania had a lot to do with his death wish for Android, I mean he was facing the same thing with Microsoft back in the day. The only difference now (as Wozniak even stated) is that iOS and Android are on even par quality wise, when before Microsoft was just an inferior product.