Moto dx bug fix update 4.5.602

wireman2161

Reaction score
The rooted all in one 4.5.602 bug fix update with new radio is in tbh app now!!! Thanks p3!

OP
wireman2161

wireman2161

Reaction score
The biggest thing i see is the 13 p radio and some other minor stuff. I want the new radio but i'm pretty happy with v.9 dont really want to be stuck without it . Any thoughts on compatibility with liberty?

draexo

Reaction score
The biggest thing i see is the 13 p radio and some other minor stuff. I want the new radio but i'm pretty happy with v.9 dont really want to be stuck without it . Any thoughts on compatibility with liberty?

What is so great about radio 13p??

I'm guesting compatible if you go back to Froyo first, but I am not feeling up to experimenting.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

KOBALT

Reaction score
I ran the 12p zip on my Darkslide X. Whats the 13p gonna do for us? Seems the radio is one thing im not too familiar with.

Sent from my DROIDX

milski65

Reaction score
There's a lot of threads on update. MDW, DROIDX. For some it improves service, corrects hard button lights, stops phone from random power ups. Can flash tbh update from froyo, flash 2 part rooted, go to dsx or Shuji, and still keep 13 radio. Or stay rooted 602. Don't know what that gets you.

Reaction score
Just woke up and checked my phone, and .602 was available to download. It just finished installing, and the phone is working great. I'll play with it more when I get to work, but the install was smooth with no problems.

Steve

Last edited:

sweenbeen

Reaction score
I'm debating whether or not I want to install it because of all the issues from the last one. I think that I will wait for updates from other people to see how it's going.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

anopy1

Reaction score
I downloaded it, and unfortunately it didn't fix my biggest issue. My phone is still restarting when I listen to music. Gah......

Leung

Reaction score
Since im rooted right now with z4 on froyo, will this OTA update disable my root? I like the apps that i have right now and dont really want toblose them like my tethering...