Moto Droid and youtube video resizing

bd1212

Reaction score
It all depends on the video you are watching. Some have a high quality option and some don't. Also you want to load the video in question before tapping menu and selecting "Watch in High Quality". I wish there were a way to make the Droid always play in high quality....anyone?

Thanks for the help! I found it! The Droid should default to High Quality viewing whenever you watch a video. Instead of having to load the video and then change it to high quality...Not sure what Motorola designers were thinking when they designed this feature....its pretty bad. Does anyone know how to make the Droid default to "Watch in High Quality" on a permanent basis?

Root your Droid and then follow this guide.

dcatis

Reaction score
It all depends on the video you are watching. Some have a high quality option and some don't. Also you want to load the video in question before tapping menu and selecting "Watch in High Quality". I wish there were a way to make the Droid always play in high quality....anyone?

Thanks for the help! I found it! The Droid should default to High Quality viewing whenever you watch a video. Instead of having to load the video and then change it to high quality...Not sure what Motorola designers were thinking when they designed this feature....its pretty bad. Does anyone know how to make the Droid default to "Watch in High Quality" on a permanent basis?

Root your Droid and then follow this guide.

Thanks Checkpoint. I'm not a tech savvy person.....what you have suggested is beyond techinal skill. I guess I will have to live with this design flaw....again, what were the engineers / designers of the Droid thinking when they created this lame feature....its so backwards. Do you think one day Motorola will fix this? In later versions of of the Operating System?