moto droid 2.1 update

anarchy99

Reaction score
hey everyone!

first time posting here and reason being is i cant find enough information on the internet so i decided to turn to the experts! i have the original moto droid (motorola milestone android OS 2.1) i was just curious if possible if my version of phone can be upgraded to the new andorid OS 2.2, or if its even worth it? what caught my eye was that you can install apps to your sd card and im running low on space...any help or information to this would be greatly appreaciated!!

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
hey everyone!

first time posting here and reason being is i cant find enough information on the internet so i decided to turn to the experts! i have the original moto droid (motorola milestone android OS 2.1) i was just curious if possible if my version of phone can be upgraded to the new andorid OS 2.2, or if its even worth it? what caught my eye was that you can install apps to your sd card and im running low on space...any help or information to this would be greatly appreaciated!!

it can but i saw on the moto fb page a guy who did and now his 3g doesnt work ? dont know if its true but sounds scary to be in roaming all the time

OP
A

anarchy99

Reaction score
i dont use my 3g i only ever use wi-fi
do you know how i can go of updating it?