Moto Assist issues

DDROIDJ

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Moto Z Force
On some nights I am not asleep at the time I have set when setting up the sleep mode. When I hit the "not now" button it has deactivated the sleep mode. All of this is well and good. My issue is re-establishing the sleep mode. The only way I have been able to do this is to turn the phone off and back on. There has to be a better way.

iiWoodstocK

Reaction score
The only way I've found to re-enable sleep mode the same night I've accidentally pressed "Not now" is to go into the setting for it and change the time and set it back.

OP
DDROIDJ

DDROIDJ

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Moto Z Force
I tried that... to no avail. Does it take a while to reset? I may have not given it enough time.

iiWoodstocK

Reaction score
When I accidentally press "Not now," I go into the Moto assist settings and just roll back my start time 1 min. For me, moto assist starts the sleep time at 12:30am. So when it happens, I go in the settings, set it for 12:29am, exit so it completes the change, then I go back it and put it back at 12:30am. So if let's say it 1:00am, and I accidentally press it, I do the above in like a min and once I set it back to 12:30am it goes straight into the sleep setting

iiWoodstocK

Reaction score
Over complicating people. All you have to do is "Say your launch phrase" followed by "Good night".... ;)
Likewise say "Good Morning" to turn it off...
Ah did not know that since I don't use Moto voice. Lol that's A LOT easier than what I was explaining.

OP
DDROIDJ

DDROIDJ

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Moto Z Force
Thank you. I had a feeling it was something simple...... not THAT simple

JDH

Reaction score
That's why simple folk buy Moto

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
After my D2 I actually refused to buy Motorola ever again. What an awful experience that was. I tried a Bionic, was great overall, but still a disaster.

I'm so glad I took the risk again.